Sororities are legitimately one of the most fucked up things in existence in my opinion. It’s like… your whole life revolves around this group of girls who just so happen to be paying to be in the same group of friends. Like, you don’t even get to choose them, they’re just there. And those are your friends and this is your life. Not even friends, they’re your “”sisters”“. The girls you just met like two weeks ago, they’re your “sisters” and you ‘need’ them when you have a bad day. And you shovel them all this cash so that you can be associated with them. Like you could have joined a free club or organization that was relevant to your interests, but instead you chose to cough up some serious cash so that you can be in a group of girls who are all united under the common characteristic that…..they spent money on making friends. It’s pathetic and lame I am judging all of you.
tagged as: personal. sororities. waiting for the hate to start flooding my ask. i aint even mad.
- band-aidsnotgroupies likes this
- its-an-awkward-situation said: I’m in a sorority, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love my sisters more than absolutely ANYTHING, and I would die for them. You just have to find the right one. Just because some of them have terrible reputations, doesn’t mean they all do.
- nutellexual said: same
- nutellexual likes this
- themermaidlife said: if being in a sorority means I pay for my friends, then it was the best investment i’ve ever made.
- goodforthemind likes this
- hypocriticalcontradiction likes this
- newly-impassioned likes this
- princesspanda91 reblogged this from raycat
- princesspanda91 likes this
- endless--cavern likes this
- hazydazyy likes this
- raycat posted this